Join me in 2017 January 30 Paintings in 30 Days challenge! It should be interesting because this year I have a mixed bag of goals. They include but are not limited to:
- Subject TBA (to be announced) Daily – not worrying about a theme
- 15 Finished Paintings this month plus about 10 warm-up paintings.
- Color studies.
- About 6 drawings. Most probably in pen and ink.
- 1 or 2 workshops – online and at the College on the Square in Snyder
- Teach an Unlocking the Bible Class at the local library
Thank you, Leslie Saeta for organizing them and encouraging artists all over the world to create, and to paint. These challenges motivate me to paint more.