I learned so much during January’s 30 day challenge. Okay realistically speaking – I knew I would not paint every day but I wanted to paint more daily and I did! Here are some of the things I learned:
- Small can be entertaining!
- Experimenting is good.
- Do not miss an AHA show because you will miss those tips and DISCOUNTS on WebinARts! lol
- Discipline in working will produce results.
- Making art doesn't have to be lonely - nice meeting new friends and following new blogs.
- It was great seeing a fellow local artist succeed - way to go Lillian Jane Neal. Painting in her lap in the car on a roadtrip!
- I can take my sketchbook on a cruise but I probably won't sit and sketch for long periods of time.
- Plein air painting is HARD. I didn't even post those watercolor sketches.
It was so awesome to get to know some other artists work and I do admire their drive and I love seeing all the artwork!
Here’s a collage of my January work done in PicMonkey: